- BEON DES TECH SYSTEMS PVT. LTD. and its affiliated companies appreciate your interest in the ‘As You Are’ application and sites namely asyouare.in(“Software”). Your privacy is important to us and we want you to know what information, including your personal and other information, we collect about you and from you and how we use that information. Personal information may be specified as the information that includes names, addresses, e-mail IDs, telephone number, vehicle numbers, mode of payment, etc.
- (When someone visits our Software our web-servers automatically gather information that allows the Software to communicate with the visitor’s computer or device during the visit. We also collect information such as the number of visits to the Software, which parts of the Software visitors select, IP address (the internet address assigned to your computer from your Internet Service Provider), domain type, date and time of day. We use such information only for statistical purposes that help us design and administer the site.)
- One of our customers,
- A visitor to the Software and/or
- A user of the Software.
- Because we’re always looking for new and innovative ways to help you build meaningful connections, this policy may change over time. We will notify you before any material changes take effect so that you have time to review the changes.
3. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Collection of your information is pertinent to provide you the Services offered by us, such as basic profile details. We also collect information generated as you use our services, for example access logs, as well as information from third parties, like when you access our services through a social media account. If you want additional info, we go into more detail below.
- At the time of creation of an account and while usage of the Services, You are ought to share certain information;
- When you create an account, you provide us with at least your login credentials, as well as some basic details necessary for the services to work, such as your gender inclination and date of birth.
- On competition of Your profile, you can share with us additional information, such as details on your personality, lifestyle, interests and other details about you, as well as content such as photos and videos. To add certain content, like pictures or videos, you may allow us to access your camera or photo album. Some of the information you choose to provide us may be considered “special” or “sensitive” in certain jurisdictions, for example your racial or ethnic origins, sexual orientation and religious beliefs. By choosing to provide this information, you consent to our processing of that information.
- When you choose to participate in our promotions, events or contests, we collect the information that you use to register or enter.
4. NEED FOR YOUR INFORMATION
We need your personal information for the following services:
Customer service and relationship management
If you contact our Customer Service Centre with a question or a complaint, we may ask you for certain information to identify yourself and to help us respond to your enquiry. We use any personal data supplied to improve our customer support services. We may also use personal data supplied as part of a transaction to improve customer service or respond to an enquiry related to a transaction.
- To be able to respond appropriately to your question or complaint, we note details of your question or complaint in our customer database. We may also ask you for contact details in order to keep you informed about your question or complaint.
Participation in promotions
We shall from time to time run schemes or promotions for our customers and other users. In all those events, we shall ask you to provide us with your personal data through a registration form, an advertisement, Software in order to participate in the promotion. If you wish to participate, we may process the personal data provided by you in order to register or confirm your participation or even to determine whether you qualify for the promotion or not and to send you any benefits or prices.
Development and improvement of services
We regularly conduct market research with our customers. We use your personal information for quality assessments and to improve your customer experience.
5. ACCESS TO YOUR DATA
- We shall not disclose your personal data unless necessary. However, your personal data in a readable or non-readable format might be shared with the following:
- Any agents, service providers and/or subcontractors of ‘As You Are’ and its affiliates; and
- Any person to who ‘As You Are’ proposes to transfer any of its rights and/or duties.
- We also use third parties for certain processes, such as hosting. The collected personal data may be transferred to authorized third parties, which may be located outside of the Republic of India as part of the services offered to you. As far as these third parties have access to personal data in order to execute these processing’s, We have taken the required organizational and/or contractual measures to ensure that your personal data is exclusively processed for the purposes mentioned above and that adequate levels of protection have been implemented in order to safeguard your personal data.
How We Share Information
In order to fulfil our role, responsibilities and duties, the main sharing of users’ information is, of course, with other users. We also share some users’ information with service providers and partners who assist us in operating the services, in some cases, legal authorities. Read on for more details about how your information is shared with others.
With other users
You share information with other users when you voluntarily disclose information on the service (including your public profile). Please be careful with your information and make sure that the content you share is stuff that you’re comfortable being publicly viewable since neither you nor we can control what others do with your information once you share it.
If you choose to limit the audience for all or part of your profile or for certain content or information about you, then it will be visible according to your settings.
With our service providers and partners
- We use third parties to help us operate and improve our services. These third parties assist us with various tasks, including data hosting and maintenance, analytics, customer care, marketing, advertising, payment processing and security operations.
- We may also share information with partners who distribute and assist us in advertising our services. For instance, we may share limited information on you in hashed, non-human readable form to advertising partners.
- We follow a strict vetting process prior to engaging any service provider or working with any partner. All of our service providers and partners must agree to strict confidentiality obligations.
For corporate transaction(s)
Incase we are involved, in whole or in part, in a merger, sale, acquisition, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, bankruptcy or other change of ownership or control, we shall share your both personal and non-personal information.
For Legal Purpose(s)
- We may without your permission, disclose your information if necessary: (i) to comply with a legal process, such as a court order, government / law enforcement investigation or other legal requirements; (ii) to assist in the prevention or detection of crime (subject in each case to applicable law); or (iii) to protect the safety of any person.
- We may also share information: (i) if disclosure of the same would mitigate our liability in an actual or in a threatened lawsuit; (ii) as necessary to protect our legal rights and legal rights of our users, business partners or other interested parties; (iii) to enforce our agreements with you; and (iv) to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing.
6. INFORMATION WE RECEIVE FROM OTHERS
In addition to the information you provide us directly, we receive information about You from others, including:
We may receive information about you from other users as they use our services.
We may also receive information about you from your social media platforms that you use to login to our service.
We may also receive your information from our various advertisement providers where you might click on and provide your consent to share your information.
7. USAGE OF COOKIES
- Using these technologies we can collect data on the use of the Software such as which pages are visited, your interaction with information on the Software and the duration of your visit.
- Functional cookies– We store cookies that are essential in providing the functionalities of the Software. For instance, the cookies remember your preferences, such as language and region, your preferred petrol station, which remain as your default settings when you revisit the Software. However, should you wish to do so, you can choose to reject or block the cookies set by us by changing your settings, or even delete the saved cookies using various methods pertaining your phone model and company.
- Web analytics cookies– We may use third party cookies for web analysis. Such cookies allow us to analyse the usage of the Software. This relies on aggregated statistical data that our authorised service providers provide Us and allows Us to understand the way you use the Software. We may only provide such data to third parties if this is required by law.
- Advertising cookies– We may use third party cookies for advertising purposes. We may use authorised service providers to serve advertising on the Software and other sites on the internet. Such service providers may place cookies on your browser, and may collect information that helps them identify your device, such as IP-address, or other unique or device identifiers.
- We do not retain a cookie longer than necessary. We use session cookies and permanent cookies:
- A session cookie can track usage such as the webpages you visit and what options you use. When you close the internet browser, the session is ended and the cookie is deleted.
- A permanent cookie enables the Software to recognize you at a subsequent visit. It remains on your system until you delete it.
Please note that most browsers automatically accept cookies so if you do not wish cookies to be used you may need to actively delete or block the cookies.
8. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
- We have implemented industry level SSL technology and policies with the objective of protecting your privacy from unauthorised access and improper use. Even though, we shall take utmost care to protect your personal information, we cannot assure you its complete safety. You are also required to note that in case of any force majeure event, we shall not and cannot be held liable for loss of any of your personal data.
- We regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks and regularly review our information collection, storage and processing practices to update our physical, technical and organizational security measures and We may suspend your account without notice if we suspect or detect any breach of security.
9. RETENTION OF YOUR DATA
10. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Our services are restricted to users who are 18 years of age or older. We do not permit users under the age of 18 on our platform and we do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18. If you suspect that a user is under the age of 18, please use the reporting mechanism available through the service.
11. HOW TO CONTACT US