Disclosure of personally identifiable information:
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you select not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any services. “Personally identifiable information” means information that can be used to identify you as an individual, such as, for example:
- your name, company, email address, phone number and billing address,
- your As You Are user ID and password (if required),
- any account-preference information you provide us,
- your computer’s domain name and IP address, indicating,
- where your computer is located on the Internet.
- session data for your login session, so that our computer can communicate to yours while you are logged in.
- If you do provide personally identifiable information to us, either directly or through a reseller or other business partner, we will:
- not sell or rent it to a third party without your permission â€” although unless you opt out, we may use your contact information to provide you with information we believe you need to know or may find useful, such as (for example) news about our services and products and modifications to the Terms of Service;
- take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction;
- not use or disclose the information except:
- as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered, such as (for example) by providing it to a carrier to deliver products you have ordered;
- in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined;
- as required by law, for example, in response to a summons or search warrant;
- to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
- as necessary to protect the rights, safety, or property of As You Are, its users, or others; this may includeexchanging information with other organizations for fraud protection and/ or risk reduction.
Disclosure of Your Information:
For providing the Services,As You Are will disclose User profile information and verification results to recommended/ suggested matches for networking. Photos and other profile information posted by Users will be available for viewing only when You allow us to. Contact information is never shared with other Users.
Other information we collect:
We may collect other information that cannot be readily used to identify you, such as (for example) the domain name and IP address of your computer. We may use this information, individually or in the aggregate, for technical administration of our Web site(s); research and development; customer- and account administration; and to help us focus our marketing efforts more precisely.
SA Tech uses “cookies” to store personal data on your computer. We may also link information stored on your computer in cookies with personal data about specific individuals stored on our servers. If you set up your Web browser (for example, Internet Explorer or Firefox) so that cookies are not allowed, you might not be able to use some or all of the features of our Web site(s).
External data storage sites:
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Your privacy responsibilities:
To help protect your privacy, be sure:
- not to share your user ID or password with anyone else;
- to log off the Website when you are finished;
- to take customary precautions to guard against “malware” (viruses, Trojan horses, bots, etc.), for example by installing and updating suitable anti-virus software.
Information collected from children:
You must be at least 13 years old to use the Website and service(s) provided therein. We do not knowingly collect information from children under 13.
Questions or comments?